Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 05, 2006

my bread is full of jam

Today was another of those 'road gets narrower/traffic gets worse' days. I left office at 1725 . Happened to reach home at exaclty 1950. No energy left to even smile at my sister and help her with her math assignment. No energy left to adjust my Iodiot Box to get good reception. No energy left to talk to SS. No energy left to take my CAT books out.No energy left even to take a pi*s.
Thats how bad it gets. That too, after I saved walking 100 mts. by convincing the bus driver to take a different route in the last stretch as I was the only guy left on the bus. Hopefully he found his way to the stand from there on.
God bless Hosur Road and all the daily commuters on it. Anyway, I'll be off from it all in another 22 days. Hallelujah !!!

This reminds me of one of the cleverest lines I've ever heard (from an employee of a famous IT company in Electronics City,Bangalore) is
"I travel 60 kms daily for my bread and butted, but all i get is JAM"

4 comments:

Twelve years and eleven said...

Hey! Where you going after 22 days??

Anyway we are all there to share your plight. To make it sound better there are around 16,000 (officially) or 20,000 (unofficially) who travl from right under the same roof where you work to other parts of the world.

So, what's happening at your end?

FreaKick said...

i'm moving away from the mothership
in 20 days from now. i do feel quite senti at times when i think of it. my 1st company and made a hellava lot of friends here.
by the way, which ibu are you working in?

Twelve years and eleven said...

Cool man. Where you going to? I am in BCMD.

FreaKick said...

am going to THE OTHER COMPANY.
i dont wanna put it on a public forum. hope u understand. so, are you my senior or junior or my batch?