Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

us and them

what is this blog? is it me? is it you? is it us? is it them? questions i should'nt be asking and you shouldn't be thinking about
leave that. the title for this blog is quite simple, i am listening to floyd's "us and them". i must admit. i had not heard much of floyd, just that one p.u.l.s.e album. i always used to wondner what is it with drunkards and floyd? now, being a similar state of mind i.e. being wasted, i know why floyd is what it is.
"Heaven from Hell,
Blue skys from pain.
Can you tell a green field
From a cold steel rail?
A smile from a veil?
Do you think you can tell?"
anyway, i am not "drunk", am just wasted. wasted by this bloody industry, this revolution that is supposed to change the face of our country. the only thing revolving here is my buttock in my nice little chair, looking here and there, begging for some work to be given. that my friend is truly what i define as wasted. some people in this famous IT industry also use another 5 letter word for it. B.E.N.C.H
finished my training in THE COMPANY around 50 days ago. got into a project 15 days ago. got some crappy documents to read whilst THE COMPANY negotiates with THE CLIENT to finance for our SPECIAL training. bless the bureaucrats.
how apt !!! the song playing in my windows media player now. is it coincidence or a sick joke HE is playing on me
"As you look around this room tonight
Settle in your seat and dim the lights
Do you want my blood, do you want my tears
What do you want
What do you want from me
Should I sing until I can't sing any more
Play these strings until my fingers are raw
You're so hard to please
What do you want from me.........................."

No comments: