Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 11, 2008

Such is life

I have heard of many descriptions of life, many analogies being drawn upon to explain it being twisted and complicated but this takes the cake

"The trouble with my life is that it's like a bra strap when you put your bra on wrong. So there's one part of the strap that's all twisted and sticking out under your T-shirt and you fix that, and then the part near the hook becomes tangled. Then, after you've struggled with it for a while, because you can't see so far down your back, and straightened it out, the bit near your boob is all funny. So if I've got my career sorted, my love life magically vanishes without so much as a goodbye. Then I've got my love life all perfect and I'm seeing us making fat, happy babies, and boom! my family is fighting, and so on. You get the picture."

-Meenakshi Reddy Madhavan, avid blogger ( http://thecompulsiveconfessor.blogspot.com/) and author of "You Are Here"

No comments: